FUN FOR THE LITTLE ONES!
KINDER TREASURE HUNT
Enjoy our "Kinder Treasure Hunt." Children will use a treasure map to follow different clues throughout the market. They will look for the sign of a friendly gnome to help them on their way.
Print your copy of the treasure map below!
Experience what Christmas is like in Germany. Enjoy stories, games and a craft. The cost for this activity is $5. Purchase tickets at Social Hall on Main Street at This is the Place Park.
- Wednesday, November 29 from 12-1 pm and 4-5 pm.
- Thursday, November 30 from 12-1 pm and 4-5 pm.
Children will gather together for the ultimate "gnome fest." Stories, games and crafts will center around these magical creatures. This is a ticketed event for $5. Purchase tickets at Social Hall on Main Street at This is the Place Park.
- Friday, December 1 from 12-12:45 pm, 2:30-3:30 pm and 4-5 pm.
- Saturday, December 2 from 12-12:45 pm, 2:30-3:30 pm and 4-5 pm.
ST. NICHOLAS HAUS
Come and meet St. Nicholas himself. He will greet you with a warm smile and a chocolate treat.
- November 29-December 1 from 11 am - 5 pm, 7-8 pm.
- December 2 from 11 am - 2 pm , 2-5 pm , 7-8 pm.
Whimsical and fun, the daily parades are the highlight of the Market and act to celebrate the kind deeds of children. Thursday evening is the St. Martin's Lantern Parade, which is the signature event at Christkindlmarkt SLC. The parades on Friday and Saturday will include German Christmas delight.
- Thursday, November 30 at 6 pm.
- Friday, December 1 at 6 pm.
- Saturday, December 2 at 1 pm and 6 pm.
CLOCK TOWER DANCERS
The Christkindlmarkt clock tower was inspired by the intriguing cuckoo clocks of Germany. Each day the clock tower chimes as live dancers emerge from the clock to do an unexpected dance.
CHILDREN’S NATIVITY ANIMALS
Children can interact with tame animals as well as riding a real live pony! (minimal cost)